ka·ta·na | / kəˈtänə / noun 1. Japanese sword characterized by a curved, single-edged blade with a circular or squared guard and long grip to accommodate two hands.
The KATANA was designed to improve the user's quality of hand position & grip by increasing the surface area on specific points of contact. Printing is greatly reduced by streamlining the contour of the KATANA creating a comfortable & effective enhancement to your concealed carry.
- Streamlined design mitigates printing during concealed carry
- An elongated nose allows larger hands to seat comfortably
- Better quality shot groups by creating a consistently placed grip
- Patent Pending design eliminates protruding cross screw
- Protects your frame from off-centered mag changes
6061 Aluminum = 11 grams
260 Brass Alloy = 26 grams
145 Copper Alloy = 29 grams
Note: Newer batches of S15 Mags may require minor fitment if they are outside of OEM tolerances. Low stippling or tape may require minor fitment.