Installing the STILETTO Mk2 to your bar
- Remove trigger shoe from Glock trigger bar (if applicable).
- Insert trigger bar into trigger bar slot on back of Mk2 trigger shoe.
- Line up pin hole with trigger bar.
- Insert supplied key into screw on side of Mk2.
- Slowly tighten threaded pivot screw through hole on trigger bar.
- Ensure free safety movement.
- Blue thread locker can be applied to top thread only.
- Upon install to frame push trigger bar forward to lowered position
Still having issues installing? Check out our YouTube videos below