- Keep the KATANA completely assembled as shipped.
- Check that the screw is not fully tightened into the locking plug
- Insert the KATANA to your frame starting from the front to back
- Ensure the plug is fully inserted into your frame
- With a light pressure hold down onto the KATANA while tightening with supplied key
Installing your TRIGA
- TRIGA plates have extremely tight tolerances
- Yours may require minor fitment
- Remove Optic Screws from posts
- Insert front nose of TRIGA into MOS
- Use consistent pressure seat the rear
- Ensure plate is flat on slide prior to mounting screws
- Apply MINIMAL Blue Loctite on each screw
- Hand tighten silver Sealing Screw do not OVERTIGHTEN
- Mount Optic ensuring base is fully seated
- Tighten black Optic Screws to 10” lbs.
Installation of your STILETTO should be performed by a proper SIG Armorer.
Adjusting Your Travel Screws
Your adjustment screws are pre-installed and need to be removed with supplied keys before installing the STILETTO to your FCU
Once your STILETTO is installed, use supplied keys to adjust the Travel Screws 1 at a time to Shooter preference & functionality
Installing your Adjustable STILETTO Face
With your FCU removed from your frame use supplied keys and screws to install your adjustable face.
Place the secondary face onto the front face of your STILETTO matching the screw holes with each-other.
With the supplied key and screws, hand tighten the screw. (Blue LOCTITE is recommended)