ko·te | / koˈte / noun 1. Armor worn by the Japanese Samurai provided protection to their arms and hands, allowing them to freely shoot arrows while on horseback.
The KOTE adds a new feel to your SIG AXG frame by providing variable texture to key points, enhancing your grip during austere conditions.
- CNC Machined out of Premium Billet Materials
- Provides a secure grip in all conditions
- 3D profiling design blends texture with aesthetics
- Interchangeable textures & designs
- Includes Black screws with install tool
6061 Aluminum = 49 grams
260 Brass Alloy = 154 grams
6AL4V Titanium = 84 Grams
*All KOTE includes a Black Medium texture insert*
**All Titanium Parts are MADE TO ORDER with a 4-week build time. In order to have a color-matched set, all parts should be ordered at the same time**