This KATANA is STRICTLY Designed to work with
Wilson Combat Grip Modules ( WCP365 XL)
ka·ta·na | / kəˈtänə / noun 1. A Japanese sword is characterized by a curved, single-edged blade with a circular or squared guard and a long grip to accommodate two hands.
The WCP365X KATANA was designed to improve a user's position & grip during high-stress situations by increasing the surface area on key points of contact. While the base is enlarged for off-center mag changes the sole intent is to keep the user in the fight long enough to perform a mag change by placing consistent follow-up shots. Printing is reduced by streamlining the contour of the KATANA creating a comfortable & effective enhancement to your concealed carry.
- Creates a consistently placed secure grip allowing better grouping
- Streamlined design mitigates printing during concealed carry
- An elongated nose allows larger hands to seat comfortably
- Patent Pending design eliminates protruding cross screw
- Protects your frame from off-centered mag changes
Length: Factory Frame = 1.75" vs. KATANA = 2.25"
Width: Factory Frame = 1.17" vs. KATANA = 1.45"
6061 Aluminum = 11 grams
260 Brass Alloy = 26 grams
*Designed for OEM magazines & base pads including SIG 15rd*
**The KATANA is designed for a secure fit & will dig into your frame/paint**
***Does not fit Magguts / Tactical Dev base pads or Icarus Precision frames***