ka·ta·na | / kəˈtänə / noun 1. A Japanese sword is characterized by a curved, single-edged blade with a circular or squared guard and a long grip to accommodate two hands.
The P320 AXG KATANA was designed to improve a user's position & grip during high-stress situations by increasing the surface area on key points of contact. While the base is enlarged for off-center mag changes the sole intent is to keep the user in the fight long enough to perform a mag change by placing consistent follow-up shots. Printing is reduced by streamlining the contour of the KATANA creating a comfortable & effective enhancement to your concealed carry.
- Creates a consistently placed secure grip allowing better grouping
- Streamlined design mitigates printing during concealed carry
- An elongated nose allows larger hands to seat comfortably
- Patent Pending design eliminates protruding cross screw
- Protects your frame from off-centered mag changes
*Only for the SIG AXG Frame*
**All Titanium Parts are MADE TO ORDER with a 4-week build time. In order to have a collar matched set, all parts should be ordered at the same time**
PLEASE NOTE - Compatible with:
- 21 Round Magazines
- 17/10 Round magazines with Legion/Henning Aluminium Base Pads
Not Compatible with:
- 17/10 Round with Sig flat plastic Base Pads